In the Management Information Systems (MIS) program, you’ll learn both the business and technological foundations of information systems management, and be prepared to pursue a variety of careers requiring both business and technological skills.
As an MIS student, you will:
- acquire a broad understanding of information technologies and the information systems life cycle as they apply to business processes
- gain the ability to identify organizational data
- design and manipulate databases
- integrate technical knowledge with an understanding of business operations
DePaul is located in the heart of Chicago's financial and business community, giving you the opportunity to intern and work professionally with leading business and technological firms.
- Applied Networks and Security
- Database Design and Development
- Systems Analysis and Design