DePaul’s bachelor's degree in Neuroscience program is an interdisciplinary program that draws from the natural, behavioral and computational science fields.
In the program, you’ll learn:
- fundamental concepts that underlie the function of the nervous system on a cellular and molecular level
- how the nervous system produces behavior and cognition
- the role of computer science and mathematics in new technologies and therapies within the field
- neuroscience research methods and theory through scientific investigation, laboratory experience and research opportunities
By studying neuroscience, you’ll be prepared for a wide range of science-related careers, including pursuing a professional degree in health and/or medicine.
- Data Analysis
- Introduction to Computational Neuroscience
- Introduction to Neuroscience
- Molecular Biology