In the Public Policy program you will learn the foundations of basic policy theory and research methods, examine how public policy is formulated, implemented, and evaluated over time, and explore notions of agenda-setting and framing of issues that lead to a problem gaining the attention of the government.
Chicago, one of the most dynamic political scenes in the United States, offers many opportunities for you to become involved in politics and policy, non-profit organizations and advocacy organizations.
- Public Policy and Urban Issues
- Public Policy and Environmental Issues
- Public Policy Research Methods
- Quantitative Public Policy Analysis
- Applied Urban and Environmental Economics
- Public Policy and the Political Process
- Implementation of Environmental and Urban Policy