DePaul University > Admission & Aid > Financial Aid > Forms > Loan Forms

Loan Forms

​​Request to Adjust Federal Loans Form

If you would like to cancel, reduce or adjust a student loan that has been offered as part of your financial aid offer, you may do so by completing and submitting one of the Request to Adjust Federal Loans Forms to the Office of Financial Aid.

If loan funds have already been applied to your student account, please contact the Office of Financial Aid prior to submitting a loan adjustment form. Once a loan has been disbursed, we are limited in our ability to adjust your loan. If our office is able to change a loan amount that already has been disbursed, please keep in mind there may be a balance due to the university.​

Loan Requirements

Complete your Master Promissory Note, Counseling, and Exit Counseling for your Federal Student/Parent Loans by logging into with your FSA ID and password.

Looking for more? Explore federal loan and private loan options, requirements and application steps.